May 22, 2009

time to


go out to the field and
gather the worms
close by




time two

the next time it
was not as good as the
first time

usually it is
this way




times two

every week we did
the multiplication speed test
everyone had to
do it

I came in last
every time

this embarrassed me

I think
I went slow because
I could not concentrate
and I could not concentrate
because I felt embarrassed

also--
I was not fast at my
multiplication tables
& that did not
help

still we had
to do it

most things
were this way




two times

I watched as
two times he
hit her

it took four before
I could come back to my body




old timer

I shouted to her out
the car window but she
was hard of hearing &
in the middle of
talking to
whoopi goldberg

I looked back and I
noticed whoopi
standing right
there

whoopi probably
thought I was yelling
at her




old timey

noah would say this
a lot he
liked it when stuff was
old-timey




old times

stuff is not like it
used to be but
I can not remember
exactly the way it was




No comments:

Post a Comment