May 18, 2009

Tim #3

"Dude, it's like 30 emails a day, and I try to be nice and reply to everyone with a touch of personability. Sometimes I screw up, sorry.

Tim"


CURSES!
-hopes
-dreams
-fantasies

DASHED!
ALL DASHED BY TIM

how could somebody do this to me
how could someone not see
my genius
my beautiful, glorious
GENIUS.

MY GENIUS THAT RADIATES
LIKE A MILLION TINY RHINESTONES
AS THE SUN IS SETTING
OVER NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

you will regret this, tim!
one day I will be so famous
one day I will have a car
I am going to drive it right up to your house
I am going to have the coolest sneakers
I am going to deliver to you the latest issue
of Atlantic Monthly
that month it will have my face
RIGHT ON IT,
TIM

and you are going to regret it!!!
you will regret it then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment